Parkdean Resorts West Bay Holiday Park is located just 200m from the golden sands of West Bay beach – the gateway to the Jurassic Coast – England’s first natural World Heritage Site. From there the fun begins with fossil hunting, paragliding, coastal walks and maybe a cruise or spot of golf thrown into the mix. During all the fun, don’t forget to leave enough time to explore the bustling town of Bridport just down the road.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy live family entertainment at the Riverside Club.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume and toddlers’ pool with slide.
* Nature Trail and short stroll from Blue Flag beach.
* Cycle Hire.
* Adventure play area with climbing frame and wall.
* Quayside Café and takeaway – enjoy harbour views on the outdoor decking area.
* Riverside Club serving quality drinks & Harbour Bar with big screen TV’s.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Parkdean Resorts West Bay also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.