Parkdean Resorts Warmwell Holiday Park is a tranquil park with a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather Ski Slope for hours of family fun. Add to that a wealth of nearby beaches, historic towns and fantastic attractions and this has got to be your perfect holiday spot.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Family Club Room.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume, fountain and wave machine.
* Fitness Suite with treadmills, rowing machines and weights.
* Roller Rink and Mountain bike hire.
* 110m Snowflex ski slope and on site Snowsport Centre.
* Fishing lakes and tackle shop (fishing tuition available).
* Multi-sports court, mini tenpin bowling, pool tables and table tennis.
* Two adventure play areas with obstacle course.
* Outdoor play area with tree house, fort and under-8s area.
* Alpine Bar and Family Club Room with big screen TV’s, serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Hardy’s Café & Restaurant, Warmwell Fish & Chip shop and Huski’s Café at the ski lodge.
* Beer Garden.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.