Parkdean Resorts Sandford Holiday Park is a lively family park set in acres of beautiful Dorset woodland close to miles of glorious sandy beaches. There’s so much to see and do, there’s hardly a minute left to play on the beach, explore Lulworth Cove, have lunch at Poole Harbour, discover Durdle Door…..
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Limelight Club and Skylite Bar.
* Heated indoor pool.
* Heated outdoor pool with toddlers’ pool and musical wet play area.
* Outdoor water features including water spray and slide.
* Arena Bar and Restaurant, the Limelight Club and the Skylite Bar.
* Fish & Chip Takeaway and ice cream kiosk.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area.
* Pirate ship, Sid and Lizzie play houses, swings and climbing wall (under 8s only).
* Sid & Lizzie’s jungle themed 13 hole crazy golf.
* Cycle and go-kart hire.
* Mini ten-pin Bowlingo.
* Multi-sports court, tennis courts, table tennis and short mat bowls.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Parkdean Resorts Sandford Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!